Promo Solution LTD is the largest private company in the field of Greek participation organization in international exhibitions. Considering the difficulties of Greek companies to increace exports during the COVID 19 pandemic, our company decided to organize a free of charge Webinar/Workshop with the subject “ESSENTIAL SKILLS FOR EXPORT MANAGERS AND EXPORT DEPARTMENTS: WHAT ARE THEY AND HOW THEY CAN BE DEVELOPED”
Reasons for Attendance:
The webinar is addressing small and medium businesses, export managers or small export departments of the Food and Drinks sector. The purpose of the webinar is to provide crucial information, describe essential skills that every export manager should have (or develop) and update their knowledge of the international markets especially during the latest developments due to the pandemic. All interested parties will be informed about the trends that are or will be created in the Food and Drinks Sector during and after the Pandemic. They will, also, learn how to better understand and utilize online and physical events so that they can create their own growth export plan.
Due to the amount of information that must be covered, the Webinar/Workshop will be split into two sections.
- Consumer Behavior During the Pandemic and post Pandemic Trends in the Food and Drink Sector
- Foreign Market Research. Opportunities/Threats, Choosing a Target Market.
- Ways to stat exporting to a Foreign Market (Direct/Indirect Exports). Distribution Channels Evaluation. Difficulties in entering a new market abroad. Distributor Assessment – Criteria of Choosing the right distributor/representative in a foreign market.
- Branded VS Private Label Products. New/Potential Buyers Demands.
- Intercultural Communication and Negotiation Tactics.
- How to Increase exports by attending Online Exhibitions, Physical Exhibitions, business events. Participation goals and the importance of the Follow Up.
- New Incoterms 2020: How to pay exported shipments.
- How to secure demands in international transactions.
SECURE YOUR SPOT
Dates: 21st and 22nd of April 2021
Duration: (17:00p.m. – 21:00p.m.)
Secure Your Spot: Last Day 19th of April 2021
Participation Cost: Free of Charge
Platform: Zoom meeting
Communication: 210-9630630, email@example.com